Friday, December 20, 2013

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...

Christmas Craft Countdown- 5 days

Only five more days until Christmas!!  Are you ready??  

I was super pumped to do my countdown of Christmas ornaments for the twelve days of Christmas, but of course life did not go as planned.  The charger to my laptop broke so I was unable to charge my laptop for two weeks.  Therefore, the 12 days until Christmas countdown had to be postponed.  I started to get upset, since Christmas is approaching very quickly and I had some cute crafts for you!  So, instead of getting angry, I decided to choose happiness and change my plan!  Now we will do a five day countdown!

To get us started... MINION ORNAMENTS!!  I know how much everyone loved the minion pumpkins, so we will start off our Christmas countdown with how to make Minion Christmas Ornaments!





The supplies you will need are:
  • Clear glass ornaments
  • Purple, yellow and white acrylic paint
  • A black Sharpie marker
  • Silver puffy paint
  • Blue and Purple Ribbon
  • Scissors

Step one:

Pour paint into the ornament and swirl it around until it is completely coated.







Step two:

Let it sit upside down to dry and let the access paint fall out of the ornament.





Step three:

Once your ornament is dry, it is time to draw on the face you want on your minion.  You can do this with your sharpie markers, acrylic paint, and puffy paint.



















Step four: 

Attach the hook back onto your ornament.  Finish it off with some ribbon and use your scissors to curl the ends!  




Thank you all for reading!!  I hope you enjoyed this simple way to make minion ornaments!  Make them for your own tree or give them out as gifts.  Stay tuned tomorrow for our next Christmas craft!

Artistically Yours,
Brianna




No comments:

Post a Comment